Pennylane Productions

has been moved to new address

http://pennylaneprod.com/blog/

Sorry for inconvenience...

PENNYLANE PRODUCTIONS: O Fortuna Wedding Same Day Trailer | 11.7.08

November 28, 2008

O Fortuna Wedding Same Day Trailer | 11.7.08

Amy and Dek got married on November 7, 2008 at St. Patricks Church in Bayshore. They continued with an incredible and charismatic photo shoot at the legendary Old Westbury Gardens. Later their recepetion followed at the East Wind Caterers in Wading River. Thanks to their wedding planner Francesca from Dazzling Affairs, their wedding day flowed flawlessly. Amy came up with the cutting-edge idea to use the epic composition of "O Fortuna" which has been heard in 100's of movies including Natural Born Killers, Speed, The Doors, and The General's Daughter to name a few. Take a look...



12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so beautiful, it makes me cry everytime I watch it. The music is the perfect compliments the video perfectly! I can't wait to see the rest!

November 30, 2008 at 4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still cannot believe how remarkable this video was/is! I still remember the butterflies in my stomach at the reception as we watched it unfold.

It captured the true feeling of this amazing day--Congratulation to Adam and his staff for this unbelievable memory for us all.

December 1, 2008 at 6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 2, 2008 at 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam- you and your staff are SICK! You blew us all away and a month later we still cannot stop watching it!

Pennylane was hands down the best choice that we made-- You guys are unbelievable! Thank you from the BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS!

December 13, 2008 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Adam Forgione said...

Thank you all for your kind words!

December 13, 2008 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Vanessa McKellar said...

This is epic! Lots of criers at this one; I like that. Love the effect on the high heel too- subtle but unique. Nice job!

February 24, 2009 at 9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved all the quick cuts and the build up at the end was awesome!

February 24, 2009 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger Northernlight Filmworks said...

Tight cut Adam. Very cinematic and a top trailer.

February 25, 2009 at 10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simply amazing Adam!!!

February 26, 2009 at 1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MOB again! I just watched one more time LOL. I think my favorite part is seeing the transformation of Amy from the car ride to the walk down the aisle to the sheer joy in her face as she returns UP the aisle with her new husband. Adam, this is a memory for all time......thank you

March 6, 2009 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Adam Forgione said...

Hello Karin,
This is just the appetizer!
your daughter's film is gonna rock!

March 6, 2009 at 11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAHHHH!!!! ADAM- the suspense is KILLING ME!!!

I can't wait-- it's going to be SO SICK-- you are the best!!!

March 6, 2009 at 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home